Got a Huawei Watch, and noticed mine has this issue:

Huawei Screen Red Tint Issue | Huawei Watch | XDA Forums

Kind of bummed, because I'm betting Huawei won't acknowledge it's a real issue.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-03-2015 09:07 PM
    Yeah I just got mine in last night. I have the same issue, so am evaluating if it well make me want to return it or not. It's definitely something I would have noticed on my own.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    10-08-2015 08:44 AM
    i have suggetion return ur device to service store
    10-08-2015 08:50 AM
    Is this the kind of problem that you either have it or you don't? What I'm asking is if I go to the store and look at one and I don't see a tint on the screen, is it safe to buy the watch? Or has someone had a watch that didn't have it, and then later on the problem showed up.?

If I were going to test for it at the store, how would I do it? jJust have him turn the watch display off and see if I noticed this tint?

I really like the watch a lot, and I'm hoping I can figure out how to get one and not have it be a problem.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk
    10-08-2015 12:20 PM
    Is this the kind of problem that you either have it or you don't? What I'm asking is if I go to the store and look at one and I don't see a tint on the screen, is it safe to buy the watch? Or has someone had a watch that didn't have it, and then later on the problem showed up.?

If I were going to test for it at the store, how would I do it? jJust have him turn the watch display off and see if I noticed this tint?

I really like the watch a lot, and I'm hoping I can figure out how to get one and not have it be a problem.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk
    Some of them have been painfully obvious from looking at pictures. Others are more subtle. You probably won't see it at the store in either case though, since it's more of a red glow emanating from the screen when black is displayed.

Mine is very faint, but definitely there, and enough to tint the screen. I had to see it in the dark.

However, I think if you buy one, you'll either have it, or you won't. I don't think it's a problem that develops over time. I noticed it after just a few hours, after writing a glowing Amazon review which I'll be revising soon

Posted via the Android Central App
    SpyglassSally likes this.
    10-08-2015 04:55 PM