Google Now Cards Blank on Watch

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I recently did a factory reset on my S7 Edge (I do so every few months just for good housekeeping...), and, since then, Google Now cards do not show up on my Huawei Watch. I can access Google by going directly into the app. on the phone, but the periodic cards that would pop up with location, weather, the odd sports score etc. are blank (so they DO show up, but with nothing on).

I have factory reset my watch twice, cleared the data & cache on the Google app. on my S7E, restarted loads of times, but to no avail.

I did search for an online solution, and they are all from some time ago, and the only option that I've yet to try that I haven't is a full factory reset of both phone & watch, which I really can't be bothered with.

For now, I've just disabled Google notifications on the watch, but if anyone has any tips or has encountered this, help would be appreciated.

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Well, in case this helps in the future, I solved this by clearing the data/cache of Google Play Services on my phone & subsequently resetting the watch to factory.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87