Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I have the original Huawei and S3 classic. Will be returning the original Huawei and keeping the S3 unless Android Wear 2.0 is really something special. The new Huawei's just don't resonate for me. Maybe they work well for others....If they do, cool.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi Pookie. I just picked up the huawei last night and think its pretty cool. that said my attention has turned to the Gear s3 Frontier. esp. that im with T- Mobile and it only cost 5 bucks a month to go LTE. can you expand your thoughts on why the Frontier is better then the Huawei. iv'e got 15 days to return the H..... thanks-

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi Pookie. I just picked up the huawei last night and think its pretty cool. that said my attention has turned to the Gear s3 Frontier. esp. that im with T- Mobile and it only cost 5 bucks a month to go LTE. can you expand your thoughts on why the Frontier is better then the Huawei. iv'e got 15 days to return the H..... thanks-

Well, I can only speak to how the Huawei watch currently stands, without the upcoming AW2:

Better screen
Faster, smoother UI
Excellent battery life
Fully loaded hardware-wise
Doesn't scratch easily
Looks better at work or the gym (the black Huawei would probably be similar)
Louder speaker
Samsung Pay (can't say enough about this one)
Better health tracking

That's why, even with AW2, my Huawei will likely sit in a drawer. Can't go without wireless payments, and more accurate health tracking.

keystone_56

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
He is exactly right. I have both as well, the only thing Huewai has on the S3 is looks and faster charging. But the S3 has such a good battery the charging speed isn't even really a factor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles