I am still on Android Wear 1.3

pepelepieux

Nov 3, 2017
Visit site
Hello all,

I am new to the Android Wear world.
I have just bought a Huawei Watch but it is still on Android Wear 1.3 and does not seem to want to upgrade to 2.0

The wifi is on and I have had the watch for 3 days now.

Have I missed something?

Thank you for your help

Last edited:

fredd17

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
it took about 2 months after the release for me to get the update... what I had to do is when I got the green screen tap many times until the update promp popped up... had to do it a few times my hand got tired a few times but it eventually worked. if you try this method my advice is try not to tap on the right side because if you get the promp it'll give you ✓ on the left for yes and the X on the right for no and I accidentally tapped on the X from all the rapid tapping.

Last edited:

pepelepieux

Nov 3, 2017
Visit site
it took about 2 months after the release for me to get the update... what I had to do is when I got the green screen tap many times until the update promp popped up... had to do it a few times my hand got tired a few times but it eventually worked. if you try this method my advice is try not to tap on the right side because if you get the promp it'll give you ✓ on the left for yes and the X on the right for no and I accidentally tapped on the X from all the rapid tapping.

Thank you for your advice.
If I understand you well I have to keep mashing the green screen (left side)?
Correct?

Attachments

• IMG_20171104_225919_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20171104_225919_HDR.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 13

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane