Software update here

Bob R1

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Last night I received a notification that android wear had an update.

I restarted the watch and the new wear os was ready to go. Haven't spent much time with it, but at least it is here.

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Same hee, I woke up to the notification that it was installed and I need to restart the watch to complete. The funny thing is that my watch is not connected to wifi, must've downloaded through the AW app on my iPhone somehow...

Big06Daddy

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I am glad because my Zenwatch 2 has had it for a while now, and it was getting old dealing with the differences in the gestures.

xs4all4me

Jan 19, 2018
Visit site
Re posting this as I posted this in the Huawei Watch 2 thread instead of this one.

My original Huawei Watch just got updated this morning, after checking every few day since the 2.1 update got released! Will see how this update goes, one thing I've noticed, they finally put a turn off screen option when swiping down from the top, previous version you have to go deeper which was annoying. I missed this feature by holding down the physical button back in the earlier versions which they removed!

Also, another thing I noticed, the notification DOT is now missing from the bottom of the screen, anyone else experience this?
Sometimes I miss the vibration and previously I see the DOT and know I have something, now, I have to swipe UP.

IamSavic

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing problems with the new wear os update from a few days ago, I never had a problem n now when it gets below 70 percent it just freezes n isn't responsive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech