A few things (I have an HW1)

alliejay

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I got this knowing I have an iPhone. I love the watch (despite the battery life. Any way to help that??) I am trying to find a way to receive my iPhone messages without being connected to my iPhone. I thought ok the google hangouts way will work (I do have a google account) and it says the app isn't compatible with my watch. Seems like ALL of the messaging apps in play store aren't capable with this watch. I'm wondering is there any way I can get my messages from my iPhone to my android piece WITHOUT being connected via Bluetooth?? Calls would be awesome too but I'm just gonna take one step at a time here. I mean, I know you can jailbreak/unlock phones so I was just curious of any way.

Other things I'd like to tweak...
1. Can I get rid of the Agenda? I won't use that
2. This is my OCD but I absolutely HATE when smart things use redundancy like I have Fit (and you can access workout and breathing from there)... whyyyy do I need an extra Fit Breathe and Fit Workout app?!?!? Lol ticks me off. I want that gone
3. Any way to customize what shows when I swipe left, right, up, down?

TIA!!!

alliejay

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
ok SO.. the Telegram app is the only thing that works between my husband's droid phone and the watch. but i have to be on wifi. that's not too much of a problem

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet