Thoughts?

BoostHungry

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Surprised no one has talked about this phone much. Huawei has some pretty hefty claims here saying its the world fastest quad-core phone.

What does everyone think of this phone as a whole?

What does everyone think of their own K3V2?

If this is the fastest, does the 40nm tech + no companion core = a short reign once Qualcomm and TI introduce new chips this year?

Thoughts on pairing a brand new chip with a seperate LTE controller versus integrated like the S4?

And lastly, will you buy this over the HTC One series, LG's new phones, or anything else we saw at MWC?

Reactions: Devil-hunter

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
It looks really nice, but I don't think I'm going to go with their first attempt at a high end smartphone, even if it knocks it out of the park. I want to see how they are as far as support and updates first.

AndroidBlizzard

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Interesting device but I would still go established manufacturers (Samsung,HTC, Motorola and even LG) rather than risk being a trojan horse with Huawei phones.

Androoid

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I've tried this phone hands on with an engineering sample, all I can say is that I was very impressed. I tried to bombard it with apps and games so it would start lagging, but it didn't, it just went at normal speed. Also, it looks like stock ICS with maybe some very little additions. I think this might succeed as a great product.