My Huawei phone went into fastboot rescue mode and can't unlock it, how can I fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

said Ali 12

May 4, 2018
Visit site
Re: huawei phone went onto fastboot rescue mode and cant unlock it

Sir my huawei g6 u10 not updateing in sd card whts problam in my mobile give me solution in not hard rest

Matteo Sberna

Dec 16, 2018
Visit site

same problem, then I realized that my up volume was not working, that is also the same key for entring rescue mode. It got stuckd and forced that mode every time. Silly devs that bind modes to silly keys

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you already read through this thread, including the suggestion I made more than 4 years ago to try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you already read through this thread, including the suggestion I made more than 6 years ago to try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Pressing the Power button isn't the same as trying to boot into Recovery Mode. Are you unable to boot into Recovery Mode?

Junaid Iqbal6

Oct 11, 2021
Visit site

A.o.A my Huawei mobiel y7 prime 2018 When I turn on my mobile, it keeps on turning on and off on the display. And the display comes only for the Huawei Logo.

Zalabya

Nov 6, 2021
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you already read through this thread, including the suggestion I made more than 6 years ago to try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition?

I tried your advice and wiped the Cache partition. I still cannot start my phone.

1-If I press power and Vol down button, the fastboot and rescue mode appear and shows "Phone Locked".
2-If I connect to Hisuite through the FRM and try to recover using System Recovery, it shows "your device is not supported for system recovery"
3-If I press only power button I see (EMUI) and the following 3 options: Download latest version and recovery, Reboot, and Shutdown. If I choose first option, it connects to wifi and then loads and show: "Getting Package info from server" but then "Getting package info failed"....If I select Reboot it restarts 2 times automatically then brings me back to the same (EMUI) page with the 3 options.

Is there anyway to solve this? Is "Phone locked" in the FRM the problem? I have been researching for the past 5 days and the mobile repair shop that is nearby couldn't do anything and told me it's a lost case. I feel so stuck but I don't want to give up yet :'(. This thread is my last hope to solve this issue. Please help and thank you.

My phone is Huawei Honor 8 and it was working fine until I accidently tried to update the system...

Status
Not open for further replies.