just rooted...

jlho1980

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
i am a noob to many things, freshly rooted Inc 2, first Droid, first HTC....i am running CyanogenMod 7 and wanted to know, has anyone be able to use a Sense wallpaper? im looking for one in particular and i am not able to find it on the market. can someone help me? i have attached a picture of the wallpaper that i am speaking of. TIA.

Last edited:

msk522

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
i am a noob to many things, freshly rooted Inc 2, first Droid, first HTC....i am running CyanogenMod 7 and wanted to know, has anyone be able to use a Sense wallpaper? im looking for one in particular and i am not able to find it on the market. can someone help me? i have attached a picture of the wallpaper that i am speaking of. TIA.
I am not sure about the wallpaper. But if you like that clock/weather widget that it comes on HTC Sense UI, very similar app can be purchased from the Market. It's called "Beautiful Widgets" I believe they are $2.99, provides nice live wallpaper and HTC like clock/weather widget. IMHO, well worth the money.

jlho1980

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure about the wallpaper. But if you like that clock/weather widget that it comes on HTC Sense UI, very similar app can be purchased from the Market. It's called "Beautiful Widgets" I believe they are $2.99, provides nice live wallpaper and HTC like clock/weather widget. IMHO, well worth the money.
Thanks for your response and suggestion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21