Can't flash roms,cwm keeps crashing

drinkhere

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi to all
i'm having a bit of a problem i rooted my dinc 2 and my phone was working fine. so then i flashes MIUI rom and it would keep crashing so i went to reflash it and now my phone won't even bootup plus my CWM keeps crashing also i already reflashed CWM and still nothing. i tried to flash another rom and it will just start to flash then it will stop and i have to pull the battery. i'm on Revolutonary CWM v4.0.1.4 blue if that helps i don't know what to do anymore.

notluK

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi to all
i'm having a bit of a problem i rooted my dinc 2 and my phone was working fine. so then i flashes MIUI rom and it would keep crashing so i went to reflash it and now my phone won't even bootup plus my CWM keeps crashing also i already reflashed CWM and still nothing. i tried to flash another rom and it will just start to flash then it will stop and i have to pull the battery. i'm on Revolutonary CWM v4.0.1.4 blue if that helps i don't know what to do anymore.

Try redownloading the CWM .img file and reflash again, then redownload your ROM too.
It sounds like either your CWM or your ROM didn't download correctly and are broke when trying to flash.

drinkhere

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Try redownloading the CWM .img file and reflash again, then redownload your ROM too.
It sounds like either your CWM or your ROM didn't download correctly and are broke when trying to flash.

is there any roms i can flash with odin ? or some how return to stock ?

drinkhere

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

i tried what you said but still won't work cwm keeps crashing and i get this E: Missing bitmap icon_installing (code -6)

notluK

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
i tried what you said but still won't work cwm keeps crashing and i get this E: Missing bitmap icon_installing (code -6)

No personal experience with Odin, search around in regards to flashing with that.

Try reflashing [THIS] release of CWM and see if you have any luck if you'd like to give it another go.
I know it's the same number as the other but I got this link directly off CWM's site.

drinkhere

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No personal experience with Odin, search around in regards to flashing with that.

Try reflashing [THIS] release of CWM and see if you have any luck if you'd like to give it another go.
I know it's the same number as the other but I got this link directly off CWM's site.

i can't get it to work i'm doing it the same way as the other one and nothing. i'm just going to take a hammer to this phone.

notluK

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
i can't get it to work i'm doing it the same way as the other one and nothing. i'm just going to take a hammer to this phone.

My suggestion is to take your matter over to XDA, they seem to be able to iron lots of things out and you'll find more support people than here. :)

Reactions: drinkhere

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084