problem with getting into recovery

antone31

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Okay guys..First I would like to say that I am an avid viewer here and am pretty addicted to this site and come here everyday. Quick question though to anyone that can help me out. Today I decided to upgrade my Miui Rom on the Incredible 2. After it downloaded I went into recovery to install the new rom but forgot to wipe cache and dalvik cache. Next, after it booted up to boot animation it immediately went into bootloops over and over again and would not get past it no matter how long I waited. Finally, I turned off my phone and went into recovery and here's the kicker. I updated the radio previously, left it on my sd card, and when I went I tried to get to recovery all it does is update the radio again then tell me to reboot the phone, which it will not reboot. Is there anyway anybody knows how to delete the radio update from my sd card? or anyway around this so i can access recovery? Thanks in advance.

--Anthony--

sjpritch25

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Just take the SD card out during the bootloader and after you select recovery push it in so it is recognised by recovery

You are correct, I made the mistake once and it worked like a charm. I assume you flashed 09.23 of miui and that had an issue. I was stuck in a bootloop with the update. However, verison 09.30 is stable and great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs