Protection Protection Protection

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Saw this and since Seidio doesn't have anything lined up yet.....

htc_incredible_snapon_red_cov.png

comes in red, purple? and clear from big red's site.

May go with this and a invisible shield.

Other cases you guys are using?

Last edited:

end0ffile

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the red case in the picture above and it literally came to my desk 30seconds ago. LOVE it. $15 and free overnight shipping FTW

Matt_AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I ordered both the shell/holster combo from Verizon as well as the Amzer limited edition leather snap-on case from CheapDroid. I'm going to keep the one I like better and return the one that I don't.

This is purely temporary. Once Otterbox creates a case for the Droid Incredible, I'm purchasing it without hesitation. They make the absolute best protective cases for cellphones on the market. Yes, even better than Seidio; I've owned both. Thing is, it's mostly by request. The more people that email them asking for a Droid Incredible case, the better, so please do! It will benefit us all.

6s1d9

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the exact case shown in your pic. Accents the ring around the camera as well as the speaker nicely. Until an all black one comes out that is ;)

auburn1975

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I hear of a red that graduated to black silicone cover by Verizon (pn VZW6500COVRDG) and as it was not available on their website I did contact CS (*611 then 0). However, the case is priced at $25.00 (without company discounts) and I am hesitate to pay that until I have see it or from others who have it. Does anyone have pictures?

sectachrome

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
If a really nice case comes out I might consider one, but otherwise Im just going with a screen protector. I just try and be careful. Cases ruin the aesthetic IMO. Its like putting a bra on a car. Yeah...its protected now, but it looks like ass.

Matt_AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Once Otterbox creates a case for the Droid Incredible, I'm purchasing it without hesitation. They make the absolute best protective cases for cellphones on the market. Yes, even better than Seidio; I've owned both. Thing is, it's mostly by request. The more people that email them asking for a Droid Incredible case, the better, so please do! It will benefit us all.

A representative from Otterbox just emailed me in response to my Droid Incredible case request yesterday stating: "We do not have any information if a case will be made at this time for that device, but it is something that has been requested. I have put in a product suggestion on your behalf, and recommend keeping an eye on our website, as it will have the most up to date information on any new releases that we may have."

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
seidio is pissing me off. they didnt know this phone was coming out? how long do we wait for cases from them? my bet is it will be a month at least (more like 2), and by that time most will have 1) moved onto another brand/solution or 2) already scratched their phone to the point where the seidio is irrelevant

Limjelo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
seidio is pissing me off. they didnt know this phone was coming out? how long do we wait for cases from them? my bet is it will be a month at least (more like 2), and by that time most will have 1) moved onto another brand/solution or 2) already scratched their phone to the point where the seidio is irrelevant

I agree, when I chatted with them they were like we don't know.

I just ordered the red one from big red....
I may not even put a shield on it, just a cheap protector.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12