What accessories did you buy?

nore03

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone get any additional accessories? Preferably a case? I want to buy a case for my Incredible but there isnt many options. I am looking online for a nice case. I'm tired of putting it in my pocket and i know my keys will end up scratching it up.

vtvette

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a car charger with mine. I'm going to wait a little while to read some reviews before I jump the gun on any cases, car mount, etc.

I am hoping for a nice sideways desk dock soon.

nore03

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone seen what the car mount should look like? My car has navi built in but i was using the google navi going home today and man does that thing look nice? Satelite view while navigating is amazing. Makes my navi look like crap!

droidrob3

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Bought the Shell/Holster combo. It's actually pretty nice, the shell covers/protects the back/sides and it keeps the lens from hitting.. touching the surface when you lay it flat on its back : ) (one of my very, very few gripes), plus it adds that little bit more weight I thought it needed.

Waiting for desk dock and car mount options.

rortt

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I bought the bodyglove case and the shell/holster to see which one I would like the best. So far the shell/holster is winning. The body glove fits nicely all around the phone, but you really lose the ability to slide it into a suit jacket pocket without adding too much bulk. The shell/holster protects the screen and doesn't let the world see your business, but the protection is definitely less than the bodyglove.

I also bought the Verizon screen protectors, but they are going back as they don't protect the whole phone face.

Matt_AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
When I initially purchased the Incredible from Verizon's website on April 21st, I also included the Case & Power Package with my order, which is basically just a horizontal belt-clip leather pouch and a vehicle charger. I thought I needed the pouch because it'd take a while for a case to be released, but I was wrong. The pouch is horrible. It actually sits on your belt vertically, and it looks pretty bad. I thought I needed a vehicle charger until I realized that my BlackBerry Storm vehicle charger works just fine on the Incredible. I will be returning this.

I ordered both the shell/holster combo from Verizon as well as the Amzer limited edition leather snap-on case from CheapDroid. I believe both arrive today. The one I like the least will be returned, and I'll (obviously) keep the remaining one.

This is all temporary until Otterbox releases an Incredible case. They make the best ones, even better than Seidio (I've owned both for the Storm).

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
i bought the high gloss black case & the red & black gradient case. i am rockin the black gloss one now.. it fits nicely.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I bought the hard case from verizon and an invisible shield.
I have tons of usb chargers so I had a few adapters and ordered more.
They convert mini usb to micro usb......

Got all this but waiting for the device :)

elamb23

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I got the body glove case and love it. Wanted screen protector but they were all out. My BB wall chargers and car charger work so no need there.

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Bought the Shell/Holster combo. It's actually pretty nice, the shell covers/protects the back/sides and it keeps the lens from hitting.. touching the surface when you lay it flat on its back : ) (one of my very, very few gripes), plus it adds that little bit more weight I thought it needed.

Waiting for desk dock and car mount options.

same here. shell holster combo is a big winner imo. it seems well made and will protect the phone in all the right places.

i also bought the black silicone rubber case, but that's going back. no need for it with the shell holster

ShannonDavis

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Sweeeeet. I don't have my Incredible yet. But I hope an earlier post is correct. I am upgrading from a storm 1 so if the car charger works on my new Incredible, that's just awesome. That means my wall charger should work, also. One at work, one at home. If someone tells me the holster/belt clip for the Eris fits the Incredible, I will have to take up smoking. :)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Shannon,
My chargers for my 8330 (mini usb) work for my wife's LG enV with the moto adapters...
31YpKY5F8zL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Matt_AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Sweeeeet. I don't have my Incredible yet. But I hope an earlier post is correct. I am upgrading from a storm 1 so if the car charger works on my new Incredible, that's just awesome. That means my wall charger should work, also. One at work, one at home.

Confirmed. :) So far, all of my micro USB Storm accessories (vehicle charger, wall charger, USB data cable) work flawlessly on the Incredible.

anon(7436)

Jan 13, 2010
twitter.com
Funny thing: my Incredible's InvisibleShield is going to be here before the actual phone is. So I have to sit and stare at it with utter disdain until next week!!

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
why dont you guys just get one (or more) of these? For only $1.00 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Car Charger (Cigarette Lighter) to USB Female Converter - Black | Car Charger Accessories

i bought 3. after tax and shipping it came to about $5. ive been using these for a while now on a variety of phones/devices. as long as your device comes with a usb cable of any sort, you are set.

devices ive used with these:

Zune
iPod
iPhone
Moto Razr

or alternatively, if you need more ports...get this https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...%3D4878%26seq%3D1%26format%3D2&token=f-tc5Srb great reviews as well.

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
first accessory purchase screen protectors, Second purchase seidio 1750 extended battery. Battery will be here tomorrow, and my total cost for both $45.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie