Best Case for Incredible

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I've always used the pouch type cases. I've used them from Beyza mostly, and Fortte. Not cheap but great slim soft leather cases. Maybe they have ones that fit the Incredible.

AirSupply

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Oh thanks a lot man, that sounds fantastic to me. I found a 20% discount coupon but not the 25% one. Can someone PM me with that. It would be greatly appreciated

R

Roy Aguilera

I think the only coupon is the 20% one. If I said 25% then I was off.

JF

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I had a Blackberry Pearl previously with the stock sheath case and really liked it.

Does anyone know how these Sena cases compare to the BB case in fit to the phone, ease of sliding out, etc?

JF

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Google Sena 20% coupon.

I got this code and it worked for me: PCWIPNK11

I just ordered mine, but it is backordered.

:sigh:

ABad Santa

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Good Case for the Incredible?

Sorry if this has been discussed. I made sure to search but was not successful.

Anyways, does anybody use a case that they recommend? I ordered mine on Monday night (5/10) and I want a good case for it. At this point, it's to my knowledge that Otterbox has not released a case for it yet.

This one seems to strike my eye though.

Amzer High Gloss TPU Skin Case - Black For HTC, HTC DROID Incredible PB31200 - Cases - Fommy.com

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I just have a verizon high gloss black case, and it works great. Doesnt add much to the size of the phone, but still adds a little protection.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I like the Sena pouch but if you need a case I would wait for Seidio to release the Innocase which should be a few weeks away.

sgitlin25

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
im rocking that amzer black high gloss case with the body guardz screen protector on the screen....i feel like my phone is safe and the amzer case only adds a little bulk to the phone - some people i showed my phone too didnt even realize i had a case on it lol...its also not sticky like those rubbery cases, so when pulling it in and out of your pocket it doesnt get caught up

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss