VZW Silicone Cover

wowpaw

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
It looks like they'd be easily pressed on accident though, which is why I rather get rid of them all together. (or even being pressed constantly due to the pressure)

chomsky1

Banned
Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Just got one today from a VZW kiosk. Was debating whether to get a case at all as after a month I don't yet have scratch 1 on my Inc, but accidents will happen. The fit is excellent, and on first glance you don't realize it's a case at all. It adds a little bulk but I REALLY like that it protects the camera lens that was just jutting out there before. Phone sits flat on surfaces now and I feel like it would take a serious drop to damage it. Quality case.

Tommygun45

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Also recommend

I too have the silicone black case and it has been great. It almost even enhances the functionality of the buttons as the hold button on top and volume rockers have a little bit more of a click to them which I like. Couple it with a screen protector and the only uncovered parts are the 4 touch buttons and the optical wheel. but what do you expect.

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I had a red silicon case on mine since day one. Today I decided to spend the 13 bucks and also grab a black one. I should have gotten black from the start. It looks so stealth.

The only issue with this skin is the hole for the headphones jack is not big enough. I had to grind the whole a bit bigger on both. I did a lot nicer of a job on the new one. I simply took some 200 grit sand paper, rolled it up and ran it back and forth through the whole to make it slightly larger. I finished it off with some 2000 grit to smooth it out. Works perfectly now and doesn't look all chewed up like my old red one.

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
It looks like they'd be easily pressed on accident though, which is why I rather get rid of them all together. (or even being pressed constantly due to the pressure)

I have found, being left handed and all, that before I got this case, I was always pressing the volume keys by accident. Since I put on this case, that is not a problem anymore.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Don't have my Incredible yet, but I read some good posts about this cover:

Amzer Argyle Skin

Design isn't for everyone, but I think it adds some style to the phone. Amazon carries it as well (free shipping, free 2 Day With Prime), but is currently out of stock.

Stormhead77

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I bought the silicone "condom" made by HTC from BestBuy. It was a little expensive, but liked the form-fit showing off the design of the back cover. No complaints!

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I have the black that fades to red snap on case it gets lots of looks,and I have the black cover that slides into the holder with belt clip. Both of these are sold by Verizon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20