1800 mah Battery AND stand-alone battery charger

krelvinaz

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I got retractable USB to USBMicro Amzer Branded cables from the via Amazon. Got 2 them. Then got 4 more (actually thought I was ordering 2 more)

robwilson

May 3, 2010
Visit site

bobstudent3

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have 2 of the Seidio 1750 batteries, one week apart. I got one for myself within a few days of getting the phone on the release date. The second one if for the secondary line on my family plan, which I upgraded to an Incredible a week later.

I've been using the 2 batteries and there's a huge difference in the battery that is one week 'older' in terms of battery life. The newer battery drains much faster. It really does take about 2 weeks to break in one of these batteries.

Just keep that in mind if you get the 1800mAh battery and want to compare it to a 1750mAh battery.

mr.s4ndm4n

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
these batteries are usually filled with cheap cells that usually don't hold up to their claims or die out after 6 months

I'm not saying that you're wrong, but what makes you so sure about that? Just because of Brand? Do you have any sources for your claims?

spicedham

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm not saying that you're wrong, but what makes you so sure about that? Just because of Brand? Do you have any sources for your claims?

seidos website says the mah measurements are not the same between companies. 1750 for one company could mean 1300 for another. I had a seido battery for my blackberry bold and it was so better than the stock one. also i would stay away from cheap 3rd party batteries you get what you pay for.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish