Seidio Innocase II

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Pics, must have pics!!

Im really thinking about getting the burgandy one and the 1750 battery at the sametime.

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
When did you order yours and how did you have it shipped? Ordered mine Monday. I was hoping that it would have been today.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
shipping update

Lucky man. Mine is still processing...

shipping update:

The orders received up to this morning (5/28) have been shipped. This includes Black, Blue and Bungundy cases, cases/holster combo, and holsters.

Thank you for your business and patience.

Seidio

gvillager

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
shipping update:

The orders received up to this morning (5/28) have been shipped. This includes Black, Blue and Bungundy cases, cases/holster combo, and holsters.

Seidio

I'm confused. I ordered 5/22 and it still shows as processing. Is the website not up to date?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I received a review unit from them today and will be doing a full review on it soon for people to see that are still on the fence. I was impressed by the quality so far haven't put it on the phone yet, gotta wait till I'm ready to take pics!

They sent me the combo case + clip. So now my question what aspect would you guys like to see in the review besides good pictures? This is my first cell phone case review, so I hope the people still on the fence will be happy with the content I can push out.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
drfundy said:
Mine is still processing too. I ordered last Friday.

gvillager said:
Ordered mine 5/22/2010
Order # 335XXX
Status is Processing

gvillager said:
I'm confused. I ordered 5/22 and it still shows as processing. Is the website not up to date?

Hello All,

We have just finished updating the tracking information and you should receive an email shortly letting you know that as well. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards.

Angmoe

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Cool, ordered mine last night and my status now reads shipped...Nice!!!

Now if my phone would do the same...

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
shipping update:

Seidio

Thank you for the update. I have been using these for years dating way back to old Treos. I have never had a problem with one and they have saved alot of wear and tear.:)

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
One of mine (sapphire blue) is on it's way for next week...

But the Ash Grey (which was one of the first colors posted) hasn't shipped...

So.... I hope I am as happy with these as I was the cases for the STORM 1!

Lego!