Seidio InnoII Case "Combo" Review

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok guys here is the review I have been promising of this product. Thanks go out to Seidio for the opportunity to display my opinion on this case, and for sending me a review unit to enable me to do it.

I was going to simply make a forum post with all this information when I realized you are only allowed to put in 4 pictures per post. And I didn't figure the mods would appreciate me taking up 10 posts in a row to make a review! So I had to host this from one of my sites. So sorry for the linkage but it's the only way I could do it.

Pyxis Technologies "Let Us Be Your Guide!

Hopefully for some of you guys, you will find this useful and anyone who is on the fence about this product it will help you decide the direction you need to take in protecting your precious new device!

I hope you guys enjoy it, this is my first review on a product like this, so feedback would be appreciated! Enjoy.

Angmoe

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Nice job bud!!! Great pics of it too.

My phone arrives tomorrow and with any luck my InnoII combo will be here...if not tomorrow, the next day or two for sure.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I hate to sound like I'm sitting here waiting for replies, but I'm glad the first was a positive review! Thanks a lot I hope people find it enjoyable and informative.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
They got mine to me in about 2-3 days. But mine came from a different source than customers are getting theirs.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
They may be sending me some Ultimate Screen protectors they produce as well, the ones that cover the full screen, sometime this week. When they do I'll either add it to this review or do another review.

ScottLong

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Great review. I ordered mine earlier today (not the combo, just the case).

I love the feel of the phone without a case but I feel the need to protect it. I have been rolling without a case or a screen protector since day 1 and have had to just be extremely careful. Unfortunately I noticed a 1/4" scratch on my screen today so I ordered a screen protector from Seidio as well. I hope it disguises the scratch.

Again, nice review and pics.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
You will like the feel of this case. It has a really nice feel to it, a lot like the phone feels naked. The extra 1mm per side, I have big hands, makes the phone feel perfect in my hands. Hopefully you will have the same impression of it. I know I really have enjoyed using the case over the last week.

ScottLong

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't crazy about back of the case being like the back of the naked phone but I got to thinking, part of why I like the feel of the phone is how the back is shaped. And I don't have huge hands but I feel like a little bit more bulk will make this thing fit perfectly in my hands. May even order a different color later on down the road, I kind of like the ash grey as well.

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Nice review! I especially like the pictures.

The case is very similar to the Innocase I had for my Tour, which I loved. I like that they took the tour approach with the the halves being top to bottom rather than front to back. My wifes Curve case is front to back and every time she drops the phone the case comes apart.

I have been a big fan of the VZW Silicone case, but if the Innocase fits the car and desktop cradles I will be sold!

Steve in CT

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Nice review! I especially like the pictures.

The case is very similar to the Innocase I had for my Tour, which I loved. I like that they took the tour approach with the the halves being top to bottom rather than front to back. My wifes Curve case is front to back and every time she drops the phone the case comes apart.

I have been a big fan of the VZW Silicone case, but if the Innocase fits the car and desktop cradles I will be sold!

Steve in CT

Yes, Seidio will offer the desktop cradle and car kit that can work with the Incredible with innocase on.

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
great review. mine finally arrives tomorrow. sobs at fedex purposely held the package at the facility because it's not "due" for delivery until tomorrow

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
You could have called them and picked it up indianajonze. Graned it's close enough to drive and not too bad out of the way. I can't wait to see the cradles, I would love to give those a whirl ;)

IncrediBill

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Great review and nice pics.

The case looks really slim, how much bulk does it actually add? I like to carry my phones in my pocket and I'd like to maintain the DI's slim profile as much as possible.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
In the pocket you can't tell it has a case on it. From the outside it adds about 1mm, from all around about 2mm. Enough that it can't really be noticed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08