HTC OEM 1500mah battery for incredible, where to purchase?

trmoney24

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
does anyone know where to get a good OEM HTC brand 1500mah battery for the incredible from? either amazon or ebay? i have seen post of some bad sellers and some good ones. I have found some batteries from the good ones, but am uncertain if it will work for my phone since the listings don't specifically say they are for the incredible.

From what I hear, a real HTC brand battery is about $15 where as the fake ones are $5. I'd rather go with the $15 one than the $40 seidio one, especially hearing the customer service issues with seidio.

the337

May 17, 2010
Visit site
As far as I know there isn't a specific 1500mah battery for the Incredible. However, the HTC TP2 battery will work with the Incredible which is 1500mah and is the one you're talking about. I just ordered one off ebay for 15 bucks.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Couple other options:

1) You can buy one from Verizon's website. Just buy the standard battery for the TP2/Ozone/Imagio. You will get free overnight shipping and with the BAT30 promo code you'll get an additional $12 off. Final cost is $27.99, and you're buying from a source you can trust.

2) Amazon has it, via a 3rd party retailer, for $15.50 + shipping

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Couple other options:

1) You can buy one from Verizon's website. Just buy the standard battery for the TP2/Ozone/Imagio. You will get free overnight shipping and with the BAT30 promo code you'll get an additional $12 off. Final cost is $27.99, and you're buying from a source you can trust.

this is the way i recommend. i went right into a verizon store hoping they'd have one in stock. they did not but were able to order me one for 30 bucks. i get a 25% discount on my account. i got it 2 days later and it's been great.

prior to this i had gotten one on ebay that was defective. eventually i got it replaced, but in the meantime i ordered one from a trusted source.

if i had to do it all over again i would have just went right to verizon and gotten one. the one i got on ebay was not worth the trouble. in the end i ended up with 3 batteries (total) and an external charger for them. i swap them out every day or two and that's that. :)

urabob

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

crondable

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Couple other options:

Unfortunately, that promo code has expired. I just ordered mine sans $12 off, still a good deal though!

Bears

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased two from a buyer on ebay. I heard good things about this buyer and he shipped it across the state in 4 days for free. 1500x2 for 30$ shipped. They both work perfect and are genuine OEM.

OEM ORIGINAL HTC BATTERY FOR SNAP S522 S511 511 GSM NEW - eBay (item 150455878607 end time Jul-15-10 06:51:55 PDT)

I bought a battery from bidallies as well. He seems to be real popular over at another android forum. I haven't received the battery yet but will report back once I get some time with it.

urabob

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I got paranoid about knock offs and bought the battery directly from Verizon. So I paid quite a bit more, but I got it next day. I've used it for a few days now. A decent improvement that doesn't require a fatter back. Wife is happy too. So, I'm happy. ;)

coco savage

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Couple other options:

actually found a imagio battery on amazon for 7 bucks!