Sedio is not making the desktop charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Seidio is not making the desktop charger

I just spoke to Seidio. They have decided not to do the desktop charger and concentrate on the Droid X instead. After 2 months of the website saying coming soon they decided without warning not to sell it. This is BS people. Shame on me or any other Inc. owners that buys products from them.

Last edited:

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I just posted that same question and the info that I just read from jeff327 on Seidios facebook page, lets see how they respond all politically correct and all.

ctw500

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Disappointing that they would promise a product then not deliver. If they weren't going to make it, they shouldn't have offered it in the first place.

Besides, how hard can it be to make a desktop charger? I'm sure there would be a market for it and they would have that sector pretty much all to themselves...

sum spicy rice

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Boo on them. It's one thing if they said "we aren't sure yet if we will be developing a desktop dock".. but it's another thing to post it on the website as "coming soon".

Last edited:

jshaffer75

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Boo on them. It's one thing if they said "we aren't sure yet if we will be developing a desktop dock".. but it's another thing to post it on the website as "coming soon".

Exactly. Every phone I've bought a case for had the charger. If they didnt have "coming soon" on the charger I would have thought twice before ordering it. Guess I should have waited but they always had one so I didnt think they'd stop on this phone. I wanted my phone protected asap so I got it. I would have bought something else if I knew they werent gonna sell the desktop charger

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Just called them and they conveyed the will not make the desktop charger; Seidio has permanently lost a customer.

Major disappointment and very poor customer relations.

Feldhege

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Now that just sucks. I have been SOOOOO waiting for a desktop charger that would work with one of their cases. I actually needed two chargers, one for work, and one for by the bed. It is just formed plastic. Can't be that much to make something. I also agree on the bad CS for telling us this whole time to hold on and that it would be compatible with their cases.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I have really enjoyed my InnoCase II. But if you stop supporting me I stop supporting you. Seidio you are losing customers. One of the reasons I have pushed Seidio is they offer a full range of products that all work together. Guess I need to rethink that.... pathetic.

Diabl0

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Seidio lost me awhile ago when I asked them a simple question they should have had a decent answer for and didn't. I'm glad I didn't bother with them now. :)

newdroidnewb

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I have really enjoyed my InnoCase II. But if you stop supporting me I stop supporting you. Seidio you are losing customers. One of the reasons I have pushed Seidio is they offer a full range of products that all work together. Guess I need to rethink that.... pathetic.

Well said Qazme. I too push Seidio because of the fact that all their products work together.

I just received my Innocase II yesterday. Not very happy about that :(

Hopefully they will change their mind once all the backordered Incs. get shipped (I doubt it though)

jshaffer75

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I sent them a letter about posting it as coming soon and then pulling it off the market. Curious if I hear anything back. Prob didnt do any good but I feel better about it.

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Don't count on it; they gave some lame excuse that there was not enough demand for it????

Seidio, Inc.
10415 Westpark Dr., Suite B Houston, TX 77042
TEL: (832) 204-1118

Well said Qazme. I too push Seidio because of the fact that all their products work together.

I just received my Innocase II yesterday. Not very happy about that :(

Hopefully they will change their mind once all the backordered Incs. get shipped (I doubt it though)

Angmoe

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I asked Seidioseidio on this forum if they planned on making one before I purchased the innoII combo and was told yes, I would not have bought it if they were not going to make the cradle....I'm pissed!!!

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Heres seidios reply from facebook

Seidio I sincerely apologize for the change but we have decided not to produce a car kit for the Droid Incredible. The product wouldn't be up to our standards and we didn't want to sell a product our customers wouldn't be happy with.

jshaffer75

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Heres seidios reply from facebook

Seidio I sincerely apologize for the change but we have decided not to produce a car kit for the Droid Incredible. The product wouldn't be up to our standards and we didn't want to sell a product our customers wouldn't be happy with.

Its a piece of plastic with a charging port on it, how hard could it really be? Wonder if the "race car" back has anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.