Seidio Innocase Extended

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
So it looks like the estimated ship date for the Innocase that will fit on the 3500 battery is 8/9... I haven't modded my existing case to work with the 3500, so I've been tempting fate by keeping it "naked"... Will definitely be picking this one up... I know my luck isn't going to last forever...

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

We are planning to ship the Innocase Extended today and tomorrow in the orders that they were received. Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments.

Regards,

hoenninger

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Interesting look...

One piece that wraps around the back and sides

CSR5HDDNX-BK-3.jpg

CSR5HDDNX-BK-9.jpg

I will probably order it, although I am not initially wowed by it.

George

HK_Money

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Wish I would have waited a week and could have got the case with the battery and saved 10%. Now I'm not ordering $50 worth to save 10%. Guess I'll wait to see what others think before laying out the cash.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Interesting look...

One piece that wraps around the back and sides

CSR5HDDNX-BK-3.jpg

CSR5HDDNX-BK-9.jpg

I will probably order it, although I am not initially wowed by it.

George

Does not look like it will fit in a standard Spring Clip like the naked Battery back does. If anyone gets this and has a spring clip I'd love to know if it fits.

d213rr

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I received the Innocase extended yesterday, and while the quality is good (perfect fit, very low profile, nice feel), I'm a little disappointed in the price for what you get. I think Seidio could have just made the custom back cover for the battery extend around the sides of the DInc in one part rather than requiring two for such a minor incremental degree of protection of the phone.

d213rr

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
If you can do a decent job with the mod, then yes, save your money. I assume that it would cover the top and bottom of the DInc, which is lacking with the extended for some reason.

technomom

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I would echo what d213rr said. It's not much. What's interesting is that the back door you get with the battery is made of pretty sturdy stuff itself. That door does a great job protecting the back and the camera lens. That leaves only the front and sides to protect. This case does nothing for the front, so it's not much value add. It mostly appears to protect the sides.

I too had a "meh" reaction to it. Nice enough but they should just make the door wrap around.

terminal33

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I dropped my phone today as I was pulling it out of my pocket. Luckily, I broke the fall with my shoe and suffered just a minor scuff on the bottom right corner of the phone. (However, the phone did shut off and I had to start it back up.) I immediately thought that I should get the Seidio extended case, but then I remembered how much I didn't like it and didn't want to pay $30 for it. But it seems like it's my only option. I feel like I'm forced to buy it. Ahhhhh!

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I've been on vacation and just got home, the case was waiting for me... I'll post pics and thoughts in a few days after I get caught up with work...

slinky#AC

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately this Seidio Innocase Extended is a waste of money for all the reasons above. They usually make good products but the back door should have extended to protect the rest of the phone, like a Mophie Juicepack or the like. I hope you guys are listening and can remedy this situation. Paying $70 for the battery and case shouldn't require buying a very inadequately designed $30 case in addition. I hope you understand... every great company has a couple of misses. This is one.

Ferg

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Although I purchased the "case" knowing what it was, I'm still disappointed...in myself!

This is not a case as we know it. It is rather, just an additional battery cover. No design element whatsoever. But, like I said, I knew what I was getting :( Same as Seido coming out with 1750 batteries first and then the 3500. What, 2 months ago, they didn't know how to make the 3500 yet???
A fair price for the "additional battery cover" would have been 9.99
29.99, shame on me.

MAXIMUS1000

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Although I purchased the "case" knowing what it was, I'm still disappointed...in myself!

This is not a case as we know it. It is rather, just an additional battery cover. No design element whatsoever. But, like I said, I knew what I was getting :( Same as Seido coming out with 1750 batteries first and then the 3500. What, 2 months ago, they didn't know how to make the 3500 yet???
A fair price for the "additional battery cover" would have been 9.99
29.99, shame on me.

Yes, I share your sentiments on the seidio innocase for the extended,sending mines back for a refund,,you get so much more for so much less with Modding a silicone or TPU case,I just received a few silicone jellies that I'm gonna go to work on.

terminal33

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I share your sentiments on the seidio innocase for the extended,sending mines back for a refund,,you get so much more for so much less with Modding a silicone or TPU case,I just received a few silicone jellies that I'm gonna go to work on.

Can you post a pic or your creation when you're done? Perhaps I'd like to purchase one! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair