Complained to Verizon about standard Battery

sandoff

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I just now got off the phone with verizon (yes on a sunday, I got someone that could speak English and she was extremely nice) and i was calling to complain about the battery life on my Dinc and she right away said she could send me the htc2150 extended battery at no extra charge. I was blow away i was prepared to fight for a free battery but she made it super easy and i was happy. Just letting ppl know give them a call and the least they will do is send you a free standard battery :)

Reactions: packerbacker

CharlesA03

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Same for me.

I like the 2150, but I'm pissed about the "creaky" noises I get when I touch the right side. It's like the phone isn't as firm as it was before.

CPUGEEK

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I dont understand how you all are getting low battery. My battery mostly last me through the next earlier morning..

I'm a average user. If your using more then average user, then in my opinion you need to pay for a high battery and not Verizon

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I dont understand how you all are getting low battery. My battery mostly last me through the next earlier morning..

I'm a average user. If your using more then average user, then in my opinion you need to pay for a high battery and not Verizon

You are not an average user if the stock battery is lasting for 24 hours.

jrv331

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I've called and complained about the battery life multiple times. I called last Saturday and was able to get them to give me the touch pro 2 battery for free and got a 45.00 credit for the seidio battery I bought. They revamped with battery complaints.
John

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae