How many of you guys use a case with your DINC?

How do you carry your Droid Incredible?

• Total voters

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
My DInc is naked, with the exception of a screen protector. I keep it in a Spring Clip holster with a big battery cover.

My Wife's DInc is cased since it's banging around in the "Unforgiving Pit of Doom" she calls a purse all day.

Iphonejackson

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the otterbox commuter case. It's great but it adds a lot of weight to the device. I also have the silicone case from verizon for times when the ob is too much.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Steinheil screenprotector crystal clear, and Seidio Innocase active with belt clip, in Sage :). And its sexy and protected.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
verizon silicon case with zagg. tried to go caseless with the white backplate but it just looked a little silly and it was too slim to hold on too. guess i was used to the little bit of bulk the case added.

dharr18

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
seidio innocase II without a holster. The case is simply fantastic, especially with a slightly larger battery 1800 that fits inside the stock cover. It just fits a little snugger with the extended battery. The key there is it fits in the stock backplate.

ic3pO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Carry = Soft Nylon Pouch w/ Neck Lanyard. The pouch has a couple extra pockets for carrying an extra battery or two and I can hang it center mass or sling it under an arm. Yah, I know ~ "Dorky" But, works for me.

Waiting on the Otter Box to become available.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I carry mine in pocket and naked. I Sena Pouch that I use when I'm at pool side in case my kids splash me and a Seidio Innocase that I never use.

TreoDru

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Seidio Inocase II Surface. I love that its a hard shell case with the feel of a silicone/rubber type. Plus its slim and slides great in my back pocket.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463