Best Noise Canceling Bluetooth Headset?

ftumph

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I've been using my ancient Jabra BT500 headset with my Incredible, but people have been telling me the sound quality is terrible and they hear a lot of wind noise.

It's probably time to upgrade. Any recommendations on a noise canceling bluetooth headset that works well with the Incredible?

Thanks!

Sportplumber

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Have tried Jawbone and Voyager. Disappointed in sound quality of both. Voyager is a great fit and I really liked the package but terrible incoming sound quality. Distorted. Jawbone is better but very "tinny" sounding and amusingly not very loud. All that marketing about noisy conditions doesn't help if you can't hear the other guy. Too bad, awesome package and I still use it in quiet conditions.

I think BlueAnt makes the best devices and the sound quallity incoming is great on the V2. Not so great outgoing, but crystal clear incoming. LG also makes some really nice sets that I prefer to Voyager or Icon.

NEST600

Jul 29, 2010
twitter.com
In the past three years I've used ten or eleven headsets now. For ~me~ the biggest problem is facial hair. Lots of it. So my headset experiences may be unique to me but what I've found is:

- Samsung and LG, skip them.
- BlueAnt Z9i was a great little headset for incoming sound but outgoing was rubbish. Volume was OK.
- BlueAnt T1 was actually much better than I expected but I couldn't get it to stay secure. Good sound both ways and good volume.
- Jawbone Prime was HORRIBLE for me and I think it is exclusively about the facial hair in this case.
- Jawbone Icon was the same. I must be the only person EVAAAR who absolutely hated my experience w/ the Jawbone series.
- Voyager Pro. This is the one I returned to twice. Secure, good volume, good sound quality. And I'm waiting for a Pro+ or Savor to try.

Don't ask about my Bluetooth and phone graveyard. It's tragic. ;-)

-Pk

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I went to the moto S-9 HD and it works extremely well. No more complaints from people that they can't hear me and has the added bonus of being fully functional on the music player apps so you have a set of headphones as well. The only downside, with no physical plug and cable they can not be used for FM receiving if you use your phone to listen to broadcast radio.