Disclaimer: This is NOT my video. I was browsing youtube and I came across this video, I do believe it is the only video review of this extended battery. Just thought it would help for you people on the bubble about whether you will buy this battery or not

ENJOY!
    12-10-2010 01:18 PM
    1 1/2 to 2 days with the extended battery!! Wow, I get that much on my stock battery. I leave my data on 3G 24/7 with GPS on, too.

Too thick for me. More than doubles the thickness. "You'll get a bulge" ...my phone doesn't give me bulge

Seems like the back cover would block part of the LED flash.
    12-10-2010 07:02 PM
    1 1/2 to 2 days with the extended battery!! Wow, I get that much on my stock battery. I leave my data on 3G 24/7 with GPS on, too.

Too thick for me. More than doubles the thickness. "You'll get a bulge" ...my phone doesn't give me bulge

Seems like the back cover would block part of the LED flash.
    If you get that much use out of the stock battery while using it even a moderate amount I'd say you are in a very, very small club. Consider yourself lucky.

I am a heavy user and was killing my battery in about 9 hours....sometimes less. I got my Seidio 3500 4 days ago and it has been the best phone related purchase I have ever made. I am on my phone almost constantly (my wife can unhappily attest to this) playing games, browsing, navigating, making calls, and downloading things and I make it through a day and a half with the new battery. While the added thickness looks funny at first it soon becomes apparent that it is easier to hold on to (at least for me with my big hands). The pics and videos seem to make it look a little bulkier than it actually is in you hand or pocket.

There is a whole thread on this battery a few threads down, but if anyone reads this and is even considering it I would highly recommend it.

Edit: The new backing doesn't hinder the camera or flash at all.
    12-10-2010 09:11 PM
    I just ordered mine today. Ill let everyone know how it turns out for me
    12-10-2010 09:29 PM
    Looking forward to it Callofduty - I'm considering buying this for myself relatively soon.
    12-10-2010 09:31 PM
    Looking forward to it Callofduty - I'm considering buying this for myself relatively soon.
    yeah man no doubt, I love the Incredible, I want to be able to use it without trying to conserve battery life all the time
    12-11-2010 08:02 AM
    I started a thread a while back when the 3500 first came out...

http://forum.androidcentral.com/incr...ncredible.html

Check it out... A lot of people contributed to it as well and I think after you read it, you'll have no problem deciding on whether or not you want it... Best thing I ever did for this phone...
    12-11-2010 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD