According to their twitter they have unlocked the NAND and currently streamlining the process for us.

Unrevoked (unrevoked) on Twitter

"No ETA yet, just "close". We're working on smoothing out the process right now."

"Our NAND unlock will flash a custom recovery that gives you full control over the device. You'll need to root once via adb."

"We'll be releasing it for Linux/OSX/Windows at the same time."

"The unrevoked USB bootloader NAND unlock for Incredible/EVO is getting close. We've been testing it with a small group and it works well!"
    Hopefully close means tonight. I wanna root my phone again. Just went back to stock last night.
    06-17-2010 03:19 PM
    That's good news. Looking forward to donating when these guys get done. I appreciate their work!
    06-17-2010 05:43 PM
    i was up til 5am getting my laptop cleaned out. I am off work tomorrow,so here's to hoping they can deliver tonight
    06-17-2010 05:55 PM
    Awesome! Just in time for my Incredible to be delivered!
    06-17-2010 06:38 PM
    Will be released over the weekend most likely. I have been hanging out in the irc a lot the past couple months since rooting the incredible has begun. They are smoothing everything out and packaging it all up for us nice nice. unrEVOked is the best hacking team out hands down. without them i dont think the Dinc would have ever gotten root access or NAND unlocked
    06-17-2010 08:40 PM
    This is great news I have been really missing having root access. Big donation coming their way
    06-17-2010 08:44 PM
    Will be released over the weekend most likely. I have been hanging out in the irc a lot the past couple months since rooting the incredible has begun. They are smoothing everything out and packaging it all up for us nice nice. unrEVOked is the best hacking team out hands down. without them i dont think the Dinc would have ever gotten root access or NAND unlocked
    But, but, but what about Jake Day's method...

LMAO..

Not serious here ahaha
    06-17-2010 09:16 PM
    Crackin and Hackin its the only way to live with a REAL SMARTphone. I spend a lot on Apple, but won't buy an iPhone.
    06-17-2010 09:48 PM
    But, but, but what about Jake Day's method...

LMAO..

Not serious here ahaha
    we don't speak of that fiasco. it makes the internets cry.

i'm really looking forward to this. once it comes out, a donation is surely going their way.
    06-17-2010 10:25 PM
    Now if only I could get my inc to root...

Still can't get adb into recovery.

Serious props to these guys, though. If and when I ever get this thing rooted, I'll be going straight to the donation box.
    06-17-2010 10:44 PM
    awesome! subscribed.
    06-17-2010 11:30 PM

Serious props to these guys, though. If and when I ever get this thing rooted, I'll be going straight to the donation box.
    look at my thread called " easy way to get adb in recovery " you just HAVE to have the SD card mentioned in the post or it will not work. the whole trick of getting it is to make adb start up late. Basically the phone allows it quicky then kills it quicky when booting up. so if you get can delay it and trick the phone to start it up AFTER it thinks it killed it then you get adb in recovery if you get a dmesg from your phone you can calculate how to do it. if interested let me know and i will help you out
    06-18-2010 01:11 PM
    any more news on this?
    06-21-2010 12:03 PM
    Nothing yet that I know.

My new sdcard won't be here until Thursday so I'm ok with a wait.
    06-21-2010 12:17 PM

Go buy a 2 gb PNY microsd card from bestbuy for 9$. I spent 3 days, countless hours trying to root mine, throw that card in and I got root in 5 minutes -.-
    06-21-2010 07:13 PM
    I bought a 2 gb PNY class 2 and for the life of me can't get adb into recovery.
    06-21-2010 08:27 PM
    subscribed to hear when easy root process hits!
    06-22-2010 10:10 AM
    whats the difference between the new version of unrevoked and the old one?
    06-24-2010 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD