Titanium phone-phone back-up help?

mlk43611

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I have Titanium Pro on both my old and (soon-to-be activated) new phone (LG Optimus S). I want to move Angry Birds Seasons w/my completed levels, etc, from old to new.

I backed up & uploaded Seasons to Google Drive, and can see the files there via my computer, but cannot see those same files w/my new phone.

I plugged my phone into the computer and can move the files from Google Drive (on the PC) to my phone that way, but I don't know which folder to copy them to so that Pro will find it and restore it. Also, would I need to create a Seasons folder prior to moving the files, if this is a viable method?

I cannot use one of the special AB back-up apps b/c my old phone has an older version and I can only download the updated version to the new phone. And for unknown reasons, my old phone will no longer download or update *anything* that comes from the Play Store. Don't know why.

Can someone suggest the steps I need to take to complete this move? Thanks.

-- mk --

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
You have to be rooted on the Optumus S in order to use Titanium to restore your data.

Once rooted, be sure the Titanium Backup directoyr from your old SD Card is on your new SD Card. Install Titanium, Install Angry Birds Seasons, then in titanium, select Angry Birds Seasons to restore Data Only!!

You should be good to go.

mlk43611

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I thought I might be missing a step in there somewhere -- ie moving the Ti backup from one card to the other and the restore data only. I am rooted on both phones. Thx again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith