Problems installing Jager ROM (Chocolate)

lcsglvr

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I flashed Jager ROM for Sense yesterday (newest version). Does it include/mean that Hydra kernel was installed with it or must I flash the new kernel separately? If separately, is it better to flash kernel first then ROM?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
You have to have the ROM on there before you can do a Kernel. The Kernel is technically part of that ROM. SO if you install an overclocked Kernel then flashed your ROM which had a stock kernel you would have a stock kernel.

So to answer your question flash you ROM on there, then flash the Kernel last. Good luck and have fun, but don't forget that NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE YOU START DOING ANYTHING!!

trock70

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I am using "Chocolate" and love it. One problem I have is I can't get my exchange e-mail to work. Tried K9 but can't get that to work either. Anyone have success with this? Suggestions?

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Mr. Incredible,

I'm trying to get the the Chocolate Jager ROM loaded. First download of the ROM had some bad mojo, ROM Manager couldn't load it. I'm downloading again and will try again. I use Touchdown, which I expect will work just fine. I'll let you know if I have any issues.

Steve in CT