Can someone please help me? Ive tried and tried and searched! nothing will connect. The phone is rooted.
    07-24-2010 02:29 AM
    Well its now connecting to my laptop but i keep getting a little ! in the signal meter on the bottom right of the laptop. Its saying its connected but i cant do anything. any ideas? I created the directory in the sd card and moved the .bin file to it. I'm bout to give up.
    07-24-2010 03:14 AM
    check that the directory on the sd card is named exactly android.tether and the bin file is fw_bcm4329.bin
    bigslam123 likes this.
    07-24-2010 06:22 AM
    Well its now connecting to my laptop but i keep getting a little ! in the signal meter on the bottom right of the laptop. Its saying its connected but i cant do anything. any ideas? I created the directory in the sd card and moved the .bin file to it. I'm bout to give up.
    Same thing happened to me, all I did was opened up Wireless Tether, then went into setup and once your in there click menu and there should be an option to "reinstall Binaies/config" and your going to click on that. Hopefully that does the trick.
    07-24-2010 08:59 AM
    I meant reinstall Binaries/Config
    07-24-2010 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD