NEW FROYO LEAK!!!! ( BUGS FIXED FROM FIRST LEAK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kentoe

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Borgey, you might want to include that the new leaked 2.2 was downsized and is missing a few apps that some people may still have used. Or just link up the xda thread. :)

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Have there been any changes in the battery charging time and or life? That is my only complaint with the first leaked froyo version. And since I've applied all the updates to fix the bugs should I still flash this new build?

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Have there been any changes in the battery charging time and or life? That is my only complaint with the first leaked froyo version. And since I've applied all the updates to fix the bugs should I still flash this new build?

no no changes like that what so ever. basically this is just another build that verizon put out to fix the bugs that were in the previous one. The boot animation has been changed (it does not say 3.7 AMOLED screen anymore) and the HTC IME keyboard is back with the hide button THANK YOU!!

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Borgey, you might want to include that the new leaked 2.2 was downsized and is missing a few apps that some people may still have used. Or just link up the xda thread. :)

this IS the same one. Me and ozzeh have posted it from the same place. please do homework before you say things of that nature. no offense i am not mad at all but i just do not like when people say things without researching it. thank you

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm... I would totally jump on this if I hadn't just gotten everything working perfectly in the first leaked build...

FD2

Shadow Lurker
Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
fixs bugs from the first leak. it's deodexed, rooted , and version independent. This ROM can be flashed from ANY version and YOU WILL KEEP YOUR REWTZ!!!! Also for all the noobs out there THIS WILL WIPE YOUR PHONE! ENJOY signed_080110_225622.zip

Credit goes to esmaxwill for building it and some others that don't wish to be named.
Glad you posted that disclamer as Ozzeh didn't and I was the first to flash it and have it completely wipe my phone.
if this is the new one off xda - a warning that it WILL wipe your phone would be nice too
True, I found out the hard way.

I'm just gonna wait for an official 2.2 to release and then let it become root safe before I flash.
I would. I'm tired of these tampered builds that require a 2.1 radio to work.
this IS the same one. Me and ozzeh have posted it from the same place. please do homework before you say things of that nature. no offense i am not mad at all but i just do not like when people say things without researching it. thank you

He said its missing apps. What is there to do homework about. You forgot to post that and people need to know that all VZW apps are missing. The market has issues. It will wipe your phone and Peep and Teeter are missing. Please edit your post as its missing quite a bit of info.

FD2

Shadow Lurker
Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm hesitating doing this cuz when the official comes out I want to be sure I can upgrade to it.

If you are root you will be able to update via zip (just like this). If you want to accept the OTA then don't root. Either way you can always go back to stock easily.

iJason#WN

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Could you post the link to instructions to go to the most stable 2.2 (I'm guessing the one that was released today). I'm on stock 2.1 right now. Thanks in advance.

FD2

Shadow Lurker
Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
Could you post the link to instructions to go to the most stable 2.2 (I'm guessing the one that was released today). I'm on stock 2.1 right now. Thanks in advance.

It has market issues (downloads). Its not as stable as it should be. I personaly love how the Peep widget was left in there but they removed the app itself.

Its also missing the Audio files among many other things that they forgot to post. I would hold of on it for now.

Trust me. You should wait. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae