Visit site
instructions here

I made this one for my phone.

2duh1xl.jpg

Reactions: shreyas9969

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Making them isn't an issue. I want a backup of the original one so if / when I decide to go back stock. Anyone know where I can find it?

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Making them isn't an issue. I want a backup of the original one so if / when I decide to go back stock. Anyone know where I can find it?

I have a backup of the original one. I will upload it and make a thread for anyone who wants to download it.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a backup of the original one. I will upload it and make a thread for anyone who wants to download it.

I found one from the original thread over on XDA. Thanks though, I'm sure someone will need it. Here is the one I made ;)

hulksplash.bmp

And for anyone wanting it: Pyxis Technologies "Let Us Be Your Guide!

Obviously remove the "(Hulk Splash)" from the name before attempting to flash to your phone. Enjoy!

polito5778

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I tried flashing some just now but it wouldn't load. found the zip file but nohting happened after I re-booted it, what are the steps? I know you go into the boot menu and through hboot, but you find the zip what do I do? I'd love to try some of these out- props to you devs!

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I tried flashing some just now but it wouldn't load. found the zip file but nohting happened after I re-booted it, what are the steps? I know you go into the boot menu and through hboot, but you find the zip what do I do? I'd love to try some of these out- props to you devs!

You don't do anything. You boot into hboot and it finds it automatically and asks if you want to flash it.

KevinD360

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
splash1l.png

Here's mine. Had trouble at first, but formatting my sd card to FAT 32 made it work.

Edit*

Now I want a gundam boot animation, but dont know where to start.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt