Droid splash screen

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I flashed SkyRaider 2.5.2 and it's great, only thing I'm missing is the Droid sound on the splash screen. It shows the animation just not the sound. Does anyone have a zip that can flash the splash screen to include the droid sound?

tatts34

May 27, 2010
Visit site
In the rom manager there are a bunch of different boot animations i am using the one with the shattered animation with I think it is Eminem make sure you back up before you do it.

douger

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I flashed SkyRaider 2.5.2 and it's great, only thing I'm missing is the Droid sound on the splash screen. It shows the animation just not the sound. Does anyone have a zip that can flash the splash screen to include the droid sound?

Dig into the goodies folder on your sd card...from memory, clockwork>downloads>pcjock.com>skyraider>goodies. Install the stock boot animation. That has the sound and the eyeball.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Yup, I didn't even realize there were more splash screens in there...thanks guys.

Yeah once you figure it out there is no issue. It's just that the menu system could be a bit more user intuitive for sure. Maybe a suggestion I should make on twitter to @koush!

j_rambo77

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
Dig into the goodies folder on your sd card...from memory, clockwork>downloads>pcjock.com>skyraider>goodies. Install the stock boot animation. That has the sound and the eyeball.

From where do you start that search? Using Rom manager or astro? I can't seem to find this. I know its probably something really simple but this is the first time I have ever rooted a phone then I loaded skyraider on it so I do like it bit would like to find the animation with the sound. Thanks!

douger

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
From where do you start that search? Using Rom manager or astro? I can't seem to find this. I know its probably something really simple but this is the first time I have ever rooted a phone then I loaded skyraider on it so I do like it bit would like to find the animation with the sound. Thanks!

In recovery. Your loading a zip file from a specified location. The path I gave ya in the post above is how to get there.

Or you can move it out of that folder to the root of your sd card if it makes it easier for you.

j_rambo77

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
I don't know what I'm doing wrong...in the Rom manager I try to follow the path you said but can't. I don't see a folder called pcjock.com. so from that point I'm lost. Sorry for all the noob trouble guys but all the help is appreciated. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87