Just rooted :D

sharpma

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Its like having a whole new phone!! One tip, make sure HTC sync is uninstalled! Thanks to the people that helped.

Looking at some kernels now. Any suggestions?

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Its like having a whole new phone!! One tip, make sure HTC sync is uninstalled! Thanks to the people that helped.

Looking at some kernels now. Any suggestions?

You will just have to try the kernels yourself, as they behave differently in each phone. Hydra kernels are good. I am currently using the OC/UV #2.

sharpma

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Weird, I just tried to record a video in 720p for the first time and i pressed record and a loud screeching noise happened. I pressed the back button, my phone froze and shut itself off.

douger

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
kinda what im thinking, currently i have baseband radio 1.00.03.04.06

I've tried twice now to put the 2.15 from XDA and it hasn't taken hold yet :/

That's your problem.

To install the 2.15...or the 2.05 for that matter...without going back to the stock, unrooted ROM, you need to get UnrEVOked Forever.

Then follow the directions to install the 2.15 radio.

sharpma

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
That's your problem.

To install the 2.15...or the 2.05 for that matter...without going back to the stock, unrooted ROM, you need to get UnrEVOked Forever.

Then follow the directions to install the 2.15 radio.

followed the directions perfectly and it went thru, now i just run the new radio .zip file just like kernal and rom files right?

NoobTube

May 5, 2010
Visit site
You will just have to try the kernels yourself, as they behave differently in each phone. Hydra kernels are good. I am currently using the OC/UV #2.

I think I am screwed on the kernel...I did # 1 and now my phone will not stop rebooting...I cannot get to HBoot, any ideas?

sharpma

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I did #1 on hydra's website as well, installed it in the sd card and ran it like i did the rom. How did you do it?

Also, updated to the new radio!

NoobTube

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Hydra Kernels - FAQ

go there and half way down is your situation

Awesome...it worked currently running #2 and seems stable for now....Where would I be w/o you fine AC folks. You guys are awesome.

Now couple other questions. Any idea on how to get calendar data back...no biggie...but I did a TB batch restore and nothing there.

Also what are people running vanilla doing for facebook, and how do I get the notification bar back to black on launcherpro...

Thanks everyone...Im Getting There!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt