Rooted, Forever, Radio 2.15. now how....

apaq

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,

This is my first post. and I wanted to share that I rooted my phone with ease. It is great I can wifi tether now (main reason I wanted to root).

Anyways. I have read and read and read much info on everything. I know my question is out there somewhere but I am asking this because between this forum and XDA there are so many pages and I dont think I can read much more. I usualy dont post on forums because of the people that like to flame, so if I messed up on this forums edicate please be constructive with your feedback.

Ok now for the question.

As the title says, I have rooted with unrevoked 3. used unrevoked forever, and flashed the radio 2.15. Now I want to flash skraider but I am unsure of the best way to do this. It seems that there are multiple ways of doing this. one from Rom manager. or downloading the file then flashing from clockwork mod, and for all I know there might be more.

What is the best, safest way of doing this? and if done in clockwork do i clear cache then factory rest then flash skraider?

I know all about the different backups. Trust me I backup my phone up ever way possible.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah that's the easiest way. Have you tried reading the thread over on XDA?

Pretty clear....both end up in the same result, decide how you want to do it and do it. Neither is any safer than the other.

Directions for link:
1. Download the ROM from the link above
2. Place it on your sd card
3. Reboot into recovery
4. Do a nandroid backup
5. Perform a full wipe
6. Select "install zip from sdcard"
7. Select the file and you're on your way to happiness

Directions for ROM Manager:
1. Download ROM from ROM Manager under Ihtfp69
2. When it finishes, select both options (wipe and backup)
3. Rom Manager will reboot and install what you have chosen
4. Profit!

From this thread:
[ROM] Sky Raider 2.5.2 [Sense or Vanilla!!!] UPDATED: 08/12/2010 - xda-developers

apaq

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Thank you both for the replys. I guess I just wanted to make sure I was reading the posts right before I actually tried to flash the rom.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie