I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me root my Inc. I am rocking Skyraider 2.5.2 w/sense and upgraded radio...Kernels are causing issues so I am stock there and I am debating going s-off...

Anyway This phone is a BEAST, so fast and crisp...before I rooted I had no idea it could get this much better than it already was...
    08-21-2010 12:59 PM
    Congrats on rewt and hackery! The phone is a beast. Wait 'till you try a ROM without Sense and you'll see just how beastly it really is!
    08-21-2010 03:17 PM
    Thanks... actually vanilla was the first thing I tried. I am running launcher pro but missed some sense apps like facebook (didn't try social networker) or how my voice and text messages were separate unlike sense.... but I'm sure now that I'm comfortable the fun has only just begun!
    08-21-2010 03:46 PM
    I just rooted to SkyRaider 2.5.2 (sense) today too and love it. I went to KingxKlick Kernel #2 and having no problems at all out of it (so far). What kind of issues were you having? I also went to the 2.15 radio. So far loving it. Not getting the 1300's on quadrant yet, usually about 1175 but I feel that is so negligible I won't even be able to realize the difference. Correct me if I am wrong, I don't know really how much faster that is compared.
    Regardless, great info on here and psyched to finally be rooted and free to push my Dinc to its max capability

Almost forgot, also tried out CyanogenMod6 but just didnt like the feel of it after being on Sense. Seemed almost "toyish".
    08-21-2010 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD