Can not register with Google

gedster314

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I just unrevoked, applied s-off, upgraded the radio to 2.15 and tried the leaked 2.2 and sky raider but can not register with google, go to market or set up my gmail account. I get an error that it can not connect reliably to the server. I have 3G working and wifi up. I can browse the web.

Some history of the phone. The phone was previously activated on Verizon. I bought the phone used and repaired the meid and it is now on sprint. With the stock rom and radio the phone worked great and was registered with google, all was fine. After the upgrade I can not register. All my settings for the phone and data were unchanged from the flash. And I did do a full wipe before installing the roms. I'm confused on what is going on. Are the new roms looking for a verizon server in order to register with google?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I just unrevoked, applied s-off, upgraded the radio to 2.15 and tried the leaked 2.2 and sky raider but can not register with google, go to market or set up my gmail account. I get an error that it can not connect reliably to the server. I have 3G working and wifi up. I can browse the web.

Some history of the phone. The phone was previously activated on Verizon. I bought the phone used and repaired the meid and it is now on sprint. With the stock rom and radio the phone worked great and was registered with google, all was fine. After the upgrade I can not register. All my settings for the phone and data were unchanged from the flash. And I did do a full wipe before installing the roms. I'm confused on what is going on. Are the new roms looking for a verizon server in order to register with google?

Nope but maybe Google is now keeping track of bad MEID numbers? Why don't you just register with Google on the computer and just enter your username and password into the phone? Or have you already got an account and it just won't sync or login? Sounds to me you may have some bad hardware.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar