Sky Raider 3.0 has been released!!!

anon(30235)

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
When donating for something like this what is an appropriate amount?

I don't think there's a stock answer to this as the value of the product and the amount people have for discretionary spending will vary. I would base your donation amount on how much value this adds to your Android experience. For me, Sky Raider's ROMs make my phone. You can also check out prices in the Andoid Market for various products as a guide, but I think Sky Raider's work is top-notch.

sk8skanj

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
whats the expected changelog for 3.0? The only problem I have right now with 2.5.2 is it takes forveer to charge when the phone is on.

crump13

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Get an application called SetCPU and lower your CPU way down when the screen is off. This will fix that problem. It was driving me crazy too.

When you say set the CPU way down when the screen is off would setting the max all the way down to the min level be "way down" or is that too drastic? I would like to increase the time it takes to charge my battery as well.

kev83202

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I had the sense version of 2.5 and uninstalled it, not only did the battery take forever to charge it died in like 4 hours. It was super fast, but not fast enough to get 4 hours on a charge. I'll try 3.0 when it's out and hope for that problem to be gone.

yomonk1

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Get an application called SetCPU and lower your CPU way down when the screen is off. This will fix that problem. It was driving me crazy too.

I tried that too and it still took me 6-7 hours to go green from 50% with device turned off. Yeah, I know that negates the SetCPU stuff but that should have meant 0 CPU use and thus charge faster, no? That part of 2.5.2 is certainly different

streetglyden

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I have my set CPU profile for screen off to 384 min 500 max. It definitely fixed my charging problem. I was about to go back to 2.1 because I couldn't wait that long for it to charge. Also this is on AC not USB. I haven't tried charging on USB.