radio question.

Sere81

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm running radio baseband 2.05.00.06.11. Is the only way to get to baseband 2.15.00.07.28 do I have to turn s-off?

Sere81

May 2, 2010
Visit site
yes I was waiting for s-on to be available before I turned it off just in case I ever had to take the phone in I wanted to be able to go back to stock.

alright, I was just wondering if I needed to turn it off before I flashed that radio, thanks.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
yes I was waiting for s-on to be available before I turned it off just in case I ever had to take the phone in I wanted to be able to go back to stock.

alright, I was just wondering if I needed to turn it off before I flashed that radio, thanks.

Yeah just S-off your phone. Install the radio and be happy. S-on is floating around now!

mikestorm

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Is there a 2.15 changelog floating around out there or has anyone identified concrete advantages to the 2.15 radio over 2.05. Granted VZW blessed it, so that's saying something, but I'm curious people upgraded simply because it's the latest/greatest/highest build number, or if there were other reasons.

FWIW I ran 2.05 for a week and had no issues. Just updated to 2.15 a minute ago.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Is there a 2.15 changelog floating around out there or has anyone identified concrete advantages to the 2.15 radio over 2.05. Granted VZW blessed it, so that's saying something, but I'm curious people upgraded simply because it's the latest/greatest/highest build number, or if there were other reasons.

FWIW I ran 2.05 for a week and had no issues. Just updated to 2.15 a minute ago.

People who are into modding their phones do it because it's the latest and greatest and like testing things. From what I've seen I get better reception, about -10dbm difference to the better, and faster download speeds over 3G. Also you get H.263 / H.264 encoding on the camcorder. So yes it's better.

NoobTube

May 5, 2010
Visit site
People who are into modding their phones do it because it's the latest and greatest and like testing things. From what I've seen I get better reception, about -10dbm difference to the better, and faster download speeds over 3G. Also you get H.263 / H.264 encoding on the camcorder. So yes it's better.

Q- I need your help...I posted a "possible brick thread" dont think I am bricked but I want to make sure I make the next proper step.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci