dirtbiker0025

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I installed the ota froyo, and i rooted. im trying to remove the bloatware. i followed xda instructions and downloaded android sdk. i placed it in the root of my c drive. but i cant get into the tools part. when i open cmd it auto is C:\users\my name... i cant get cmd to goto just C:\android-sdk-windows\tools so i can get in there... im stumped someone please help.. btw im running windows 7 x64. ive searched high and low and cant figure it out for the life of me

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Wow you want to start removing apps but you don't know how to use a cmd prompt? Jumping a bit a head aren't you?????

OK assuming you have the proper drivers installed and your phone in usb debugging mode the command to open an adb shell is simple.

cd/ 'enter'
cd c:\android-sdk-windows\tools 'enter'
adb shell rm /system/app/nameoffile.apk 'enter'

I would suggest you read up quite a bit more before you mess something up severely though. I hope you know what you are removing!

dirtbiker0025

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
haha thanks for the warning but i like to run before i can walk.. and i realized i had to type cd. thank you for your help and guidance lol but i got it. ive really never dabbled with cmd prompt so it is new to me but i know my limits. lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon