Rooting Problem, Please help

nate3382

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I rooted and everything seemed to work ok. I used unrevoked. Then i installed skyraider 3.0 but after install it crashes. I can get past the eye and to the home screen but it will either freeze at the homescreen before i can slide to unlock or it will let me slide then take me to a white HTC screen where is freezes. I have tried to reinstall a few times but same every time. Im not sure how i can get it to work or revert back to stock 2.1. Any help would be great

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Once you slide to unlock and it shows the white htc screen, with the green htc, hit your home button.....resume setup. Wow. I think you should read, reread, and reread again before attempting anything else.

nate3382

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
This is the problem, I have hit the HTC button/screen and the home button and the back button and everything i can and nothing. In fact, the screen saver kicks in while im hitting the buttons then it wont come out of the black screen unless i do a battery pull

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
You may have a bad card or it may be formatted wrong. Put it into your computer and format it FAT32 with the default block size. See if it does it then. Also if you have a 32GB card that's not compatible, some people have reported some of them don't work, or a Chinese knock off that could be your issue.