Rooted and Flashed w/ CM7 - getting FCs

c1991H

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
So I've rooted and flashed my HTC Droid Incredible with CyanogenMod 7.

Unfortunately, it's been a while since I've rooted a Droid Inc (this is the second one I've rooted in roughly a year), and after finally getting Cyanogenmod 7 to boot properly, I cannot use the device very much because of these constant FCs:

• "The application Google Services Framework (process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."
  • "The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

They happen whenever the Google Play Store is used.

I've rebooted, I've wiped the cache and dalvik cache through Clockwork Recovery Mod 5.0.2, and I've gone through the Settings and killed the Download Manager (FCs still continue). And now I'm completely lost as to what I need to do to fix this so I can continue using this phone.

On a somewhat related note: When I do boot the device, Cyanogenmod boots to a blank black screen. I have to hit the lock button twice to get the lock screen...then the FCs start appearing. After I enter and exit the Google Play Store, the FCs seem to stop in quantity until Google Play checks for updates or something.

c1991H

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Booted into Recovery, wiped and reset through ClockWork Recovery. No more force closings, and the lock screen now shows up upon boot.