Is there a chance for an IOS Rom?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the link Mike I'm sure he may find it interesting. As far as the rest of this goes it equals a big bowl of win.....

twentysided

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
If you'd like to complete your iOS feel, I can give you a list of apps and hacks that you are not allowed to install, starting with all the ones that would allow you to do this in the first place.

anon(30235)

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If you'd like to complete your iOS feel, I can give you a list of apps and hacks that you are not allowed to install, starting with all the ones that would allow you to do this in the first place.

Huh? We're rooted (thus the ROMs/Hacks sub-forum). We're allowed to install whatever we wish.

roxonline

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
The whole idea of making a ROM to simulate IOS is amusing. That would be like stripping the motor from a Geo Metro and chucking it into a Ferrari.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
If you want an iPhone look - try MIUI. It's an iPhone look and feel clone, even down to what the settings screens look like. It's not a bad ROM, I used it for a few days but it was too iPhoney for my tastes.

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
If you want an iPhone look - try MIUI. It's an iPhone look and feel clone, even down to what the settings screens look like. It's not a bad ROM, I used it for a few days but it was too iPhoney for my tastes.

That's exactly what I was going to say. I have my Dinc running MIUI an airplane mode with wifi on. Since my daughter plays with an ipod touch a lot but it's limited in to 8 gb, I set my Dinc up to be like a second ipod for her. (also because she loses the ipod around the house quite frequently).

It's a good use for the phone since I upgraded to a Rezound earlier this year. I was curious if there was a way to tweak MIUI to make the Dinc run as fast as possible.

I'm not the biggest fan of MIUI because of the iphone look/feel, but it's perfect for duplicating an ipod look.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12