ShadowROM Released Today...

dlintz

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Flashed it this morning. It's clean and zippy except for the initial scrolling of the apps list. Also I'm not a fan of the stock keyboard so that'll have to go. Otherwise it runs as advertised.

roxonline

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm interested in checking this one out. I have run the cyanogen nightlies the most - but am always looking at new ROM's. I never could get ruby to work on my Dinc - the dialer would get into a FC loop preventing me from doing anything other than rebooting to recovery.

dlintz

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Agreed, although I did get 1300s for Quadrant and 36s for Linpak with this ROM and stock kernel. I'm looking for another kernel to try with this.

I'm getting FCs when I try to open "Sound" in Settings.

joecredible

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
really? i havent experienced any problems with it yet, the only thing that kinda bugs is the 3-D esque app drawer, now that thing is slow. besides that Im happy and sense free!
:D

joecredible

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
do i have like a superphone or something? everything works perfect for me, no FC's, no lag (besides appdraw bothers me), and internal mounted, at least to my knowledge, when I plug into my comp via usb it autoplays E and My SD:F, guess I just got lucky

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
do i have like a superphone or something? everything works perfect for me, no FC's, no lag (besides appdraw bothers me), and internal mounted, at least to my knowledge, when I plug into my comp via usb it autoplays E and My SD:F, guess I just got lucky

Your computer will see it. Try putting ringtones or music on the internal and the settings will not scan or see it there.

anon(30235)

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
in all honesty i could care less about linpack scores, if it runs fast and works for you then run it!

I understand where you're coming from, Joe. However, I ran Linpack because this just didn't feel as crisp as Ruby to me. For some reason, my Linpack scores were in the teens (16 and 18).

Mike

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Well for giggle I put Cyanogen back on with the new KingxKlick kernel and it's running faster on my phone than any ROM I've tried. Obviously it doesn't have working led notifications which is one draw back but eh.

As far as Shadow ROM it was awesomely smooth and ran really good, but slower than the other AOSP roms. However just like the other ones there is issues in various spots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay