a little help finding battery tweak

theguy386

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
been searching for a while, but cant seem to find much information besides having metamorph installed. Does anyone know where I can find the battery meter that displays the percentage (upper right)

screen.png

I'm on froyo, recently rooted. Dont really feel like installing a whole ROM just for one tweak

Todd M

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
You can get that be reloading the icons via ROM manager for Virtuous ROM. I reloaded them because I wanted the location icon, and when I reloaded them, it added the battery icon with the percentage on it. FWIW

theguy386

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
You can get that be reloading the icons via ROM manager for Virtuous ROM. I reloaded them because I wanted the location icon, and when I reloaded them, it added the battery icon with the percentage on it. FWIW

how do you reload icons? as in installing the Virtuous ROM itself?

Todd M

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
how do you reload icons? as in installing the Virtuous ROM itself?

This is on Virtuous 2.7...

Open ROM Manager/Download ROM/Virtuous/Virtuous EZ-Customizer

Click Download
Choose Restore Stock (Show All ) - If it gives you a ROM Download Error, just do it again
Under Select Kernel Option, Leave Unchanged (default)
Under the next section, you can choose to remove some default apps (just hit "OK" as you can come back to this later)
Under ROM Pre-Installation, you can choose to back up your current ROM and Cache. I left it unchecked and just hit OK.

Your device will reboot and act like it loaded a fresh ROM.

After it loads, you should have the icon with the percentage in it!

Last edited:

Vagrant_1

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
How do install those zip files to change battery meter? I'm on stock 2.2 and rooted.
Without using a custom ROM

Sent from my HTC Incredible

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
No you will need a fully de-odexed rom. However with that being said you can de-odex your stock rom with the correct tools. Other than that it would easier to download the stock froyo rom w/ root that is de-odexed and then install that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37