rooted noob

red rage

May 5, 2010
Visit site
i only rooted for a couple of reasons . joystick as power button and crap wear. can anybody help me on how to do these things?
thanks

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The best way to remove your apps is to buy root explorer from the market, this is a great file management application. Once installed open root explorer and go to system>app> then hit Mount R/W in the top right, then long press on the app your want to remove and select delete.

For the joystick power search the roms and hacks thread there is a thread with links.

dgalanter

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Well, you have to follow those instructions. There are tools you download to access the phone via a command prompt, and then use linux commands to move files from one place to another, so they don't load.

It's that Android SDK from Google that will allow you to control your phone like a computer with a command prompt.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have both Astro and RE only because some widgets I use need Astro to be able to change skins but besides that I always use and prefer RE.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Get titanium backup. Find it, uninstall it. With RE you can goto your /system/app folder mount it as R/W and delete the VZW_Skype.apk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01