cant root using unrevoked

I am138

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
im trying to root using unrevoked, but nothing is happening. i installed the drivers, enabled debugging. when i plug in my phone unrevoked wont recognize it. i get the "found new hardware wizard" popup, and hit cancle. do i need to instale android sdk?

I am138

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I dont have htc sync. i think its a problem with the bootloader driver. half way through the instal it asks me for a disk. is there a specific way to unzip, and install the drivers?

izzyncade

Master of the Universe
May 14, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem, First boot the phone into HBOOT then check to see if the drivers are correct in windows.... if they are than I would turn you over to stage 2 technical support.....Oh Qazme.... were are you hunny?...lol

I am138

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I think i got it. It rebooted like a normal start up, isnt it suppose to reboot with a black screen with green text?

brina042

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I think i got it. It rebooted like a normal start up, isnt it suppose to reboot with a black screen with green text?

If you have SuperUser then you are rooted. With the new Unrevoked, mine just rebooted normally too, with no black screen with green text =)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol