[FIX] Reboots and random wi-fi drops on CM6.x, Ruby 1.1.1, ShadowROM...

crondable

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
The one thing that really ever bugged me about any of the AOSP ROMS I tried, was of course, the seemingly random reboots. Sometimes on wi-fi, sometimes on 3g. Sometimes in my pocket, sometimes after a call. It was frustrating, but we lived with it.
Well, it seems these issues may be gone for good! The good ol' boys over at XDA have uncovered a fix! It looks like jermaine151 discovered the fix, and dnoyeb was the one who extracted it from another ROM and was nice enough to package and test it on his own.

[ROM-FIX] CM 6.xx, Ruby 1.1.1 and Shadowrom Radio and Wifi - Drops and Reboots Fix - xda-developers

I am taking no credit for this whatsoever, just sharing the wonderful news with everybody over here that may have missed this over at XDA, or for those that don't follow it. I am at 36 hours uptime so far, running CM6 nightly #94. Absolutely a new record for me.

dmoney17

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Yeah the reboots were annoying as hell. I'm now running Uncommon Sense and am very pleased with this rom. It is functioning better for me than cm6 was.

Sent from my DINC using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21