I am looking for a specific rom...

mfj

Banned
Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I want a ROM that has sense, but uses the VANILLA lock screen. I have uncommon sense, and not quite happy with it. Any others out there?

Chris3030

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I want a ROM that has sense, but uses the VANILLA lock screen. I have uncommon sense, and not quite happy with it. Any others out there?

I am completely with you on that. I am running skyraider 2.5.2. I love the way the 3.2 RC runs however something about it just doesn't feel right, I can't put my finger on it but something that does bother me is the lock screen. I love the way I can put my handcent in the launcher but something with the straight line lock screen doesn't feel right. It might be different if the bottom part was shaded in but I really love the vanilla lock screen and would like that as an option as well. I have tried flashing the vanilla lock screen over 3.2 but it gives me a blank screen on the inital lock and brings back the sense one after pressing the power button.

I must say it can be quite frustrating at times to have such limited options on such a popular "open" platform...

mfj

Banned
Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried sky raider sense 3.02 rc 3? Personally I liked uncommon better, but you may like it.
Tried sky raider but I HATE that lock screen lol.
I am completely with you on that. I am running skyraider 2.5.2. I love the way the 3.2 RC runs however something about it just doesn't feel right, I can't put my finger on it but something that does bother me is the lock screen. I love the way I can put my handcent in the launcher but something with the straight line lock screen doesn't feel right. It might be different if the bottom part was shaded in but I really love the vanilla lock screen and would like that as an option as well. I have tried flashing the vanilla lock screen over 3.2 but it gives me a blank screen on the inital lock and brings back the sense one after pressing the power button.

I must say it can be quite frustrating at times to have such limited options on such a popular "open" platform...

Agreed 100%

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888