Problems with rooting HTC

Mr.Verizon

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Here's the problem and I hope someone can help me. I had my phone rooted but accidently erased my original HTC rom. I downloaded several other roms that I really liked but my voice on my navigation wouldn't work nor my camcorder. I wanted to un-root my phone and then re-root my phone again but make sure I saved my original rom incase I wanted to use those 2 options. Well, I got it unrooted but my software wouldn't update it says 2.1-update1. So I tried to root it again and it worked, but it wont let me download any roms or anything, it keeps giving me the black screen with the triangle. Actually, it will let me download the roms, but wont let me load them. Also, it says S-ON and not sure if it's supposed to be S-OFF. How do I get it to 2.2 and then root it so it works?? Can someone PLEASE help me????

Thanks!!!

Mr.Verizon

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I clicked on that and it says page no longer available. Any other suggestions? Also, when you say "flash" what exactly does that mean? Put it on the sd card and try to load it? If so, I cant get that far from the Hboot screen, I get the black screen and triangle everytime I try to go to recovery.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
That's weird. I had a subscription to that thread and it is no longer there...

When you say it will let you download a rom but not load it, are you using ROM Manager?

Mr.Verizon

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
yes. the rom downloads, but when I go to lauch it all i get is the black screen and the triangle. and my software says 2.1-update1 it wont go to 2.2 for some reason

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1