Custom Icons and Custom App Drawer

mfj

Banned
Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of something I can download, to make my app drawer scroll left to right (like an iphone or galaxy s style), instead of the normal up and down single page scrolling???

Also, is there something I can download for customer icons, to make my phone more unique?\

BTW I am currently running Uncommon Sense v1.1 which I am LOVING!

Last edited:

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
ADW Launcher allows Galaxy S type scrolling.

For custom icons you're gonna need an app called Better Cut. You'll have to pay for it in the market but its worth it. Allows you to change icons. To get icons, find the ones you like online, apply to sd card and then change through Better Cut.

Last edited:

dharr18

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Turn off auto rotate and hold your phone sideways. :D

Seriously, maybe someone with New Guy can answer this, but I seem to remember a side scroll option when I played with that rom.

DJNIKEL

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
I just put on the MIUI ROM. It actually has no app drawer. It's all side by side scrolling just like the iPhone (you could make a folder icon and put unused apps in there so you dont have a bunch of junk lying around) But as of now, I cant seem to figure out how to use my HTC or Verizon widgets...or speed dial for that matter lol. But the ROM looks pretty sweet all the way around. The best looking one I've seen all the way around.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
There is some inappropriate language in this thread. Let me remind you all of the forum rules:

"Foul language - Android Central is a site used by people of all ages, so please keep posts and links family appropriate. We use software filters to block some common language use and will not tolerate any attempts to beat such filters. Feel free to curse like a sailor at your home, not ours."

"Respect others - Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, sex, sexual orientation, age, etc. Be tolerant of those who disagree with your opinion and discuss differences in a constructive manner. Personal attacks will not be tolerated."

If this language persists this thread will be closed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781